Two-Hour Initial Consultation & Intake
Phase 1: PROJECT KICK OFF
Step 1A: Questionnaire & Phone Call
• All services start the same way: with an extensive client questionnaire you can fill out on your own time. This questionnaire will help us assess your project's scope, budget, design style, lifestyle needs, and time frame for the project.
• We follow up the questionnaire with a brief phone call to dig deeper into the questionnaire and ask follow-up questions.
• Once the initial consultation payment is received, we'll schedule your two-hour initial consultation on our calendar.
• All services, whether DIY (we provide ideas for you to carry out on your own timeline), or full service design (a turn-key process), begin with an Initial Consultation.
• During the initial consultation meeting, we review the design process and scope of your project so that everyone’s expectations are on the same page. Your project may range from a simple window treatment to a more complex remodel and room design. We understand that renovations can seem difficult or even emotional at times, especially when budgets and timelines are strained. We strive to cultivate a long-lasting relationship with you. We strive to make the process stress-free, keeping you informed and your goals in mind at all times.
• This is a WORKING session where we provide you with design advice and recommendations. Since we have already gathered information about your project, we are able to deliver tremendous amount of value during this first meeting.
• You'll be provided with your own project-specific client portal where you can add current photos of your home, as well as three of your favorite inspiration pictures. You may also provide a link to a Pinterest board with you three favorite inspiration images. This is optional, but the more information you provide ahead of time, the more productive our initial consultation will be.